Hyper E301Wide-Field Excitation Illuminator for Fluorescence Microscope
- ■LED Light Source -Ecofriendly design, Long Life, Instant on/off, Stable Light Output, and free from light bulb change.
- ■Wide-Field Spectrum-Wide-Field Spectrum (350nm – 700nm), sufficient to use in all research occasions related to fluorescence, such as DAPI, GFP/FITC, mCherry/Texas Red, and Cy5 excitation.
- ■Simple Operation User Interface-Easy operation and programmable; clear status display on OLED display.
- ■Low photo-bleaching rate-LED cold light used; increase the fluorescence cell sample survival rate.
- ■Reverse Light Output with Liquid Light Guide-Small Light Engine and Liquid Light Guide design, perfect for research laboratories with limited space.
- ■Custom Designed Thermal System for LED Light Engine-Custom designed thermal system effectively control the light engine/illuminator at the best operation temperature ensure the illuminator performs at best conditions.
- ■Support Multiple Digital Control Interface-The illuminator is designed to fit in the most research occasions, which equip with multiple digital control interfaces, such as USB, TTL, and programmable XXX. Users can easily switch between manual control or auto program operation.
- ■Support Remote Off-site Control-The users can use the USB interface to connect the illuminator with a personal computer, and observe the research progress in a remote location.
You refine the best research works; we offer the best lighting options to assist you achieve goals.
YODN, a special lighting company, proudly announces the introduction of the LED illuminator product, designed specifically for fluorescence microscopes, YODN Hyper E301. The illuminator equips the best LED light engine, produces spectrums that can fulfill most of the research lighting demands with its wide-field spectrums design methodology. Regardless you are a researcher or a microscoplist, Hyper E301 helps you conduct your works easily in an energy efficient way. YODN Hyper E301 illuminator successfully adapts the latest LED technology, remarkably produces spectrums from 350 nm to 700 nm, a true wide-field illuminator that can support different fluorescence excitation, such as DAPI, GFP/FITC, mCherry/Texas Red, Cy5, and more. Both manual and automatic digital programming control are seamlessly integrated in Hyper E301, offer the users easy, yet flexible operation options. Better yet, the LED technology long life characteristic makes Hyper E301 an almost maintenance free equipment (you still need to clean the surface once a while), no more light bulb changes. YODN Hyper E301 is the best choice for fluorescence microscope researches.
■Wavelength range： 350 ~ 700 nm
■LED peaks/FWHM： 365/20 nm, 460/40 nm, 560/80 nm
■External power supply： Universal input 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
■Power consumption： 180 W
■LED on/off response times： 1 ms
■Panel contro：l On/Off, 1% intensity increment
■Dimensions (WxDxH) mm： 128 x 338 x 210 (Excluding rubber legs, cap adaptor)
■Weigh：t Approx. 5 Kg
■Warranty (LEDs) LEDs： 25,000 hours (or 3 years)
■Illuminator: 2 years (parts & labor)